Not being able to get to the shops for your essentials is hard. Especially in the current situation. That’s why ASDA created their Volunteer Shopping Card, the cashless – and less stressful – way for people to help get the shopping in. Ideal for those who might be self-isolating, older or medically vulnerable, the Volunteer Shopping Card provides a contactless, safe and secure way to allow others to shop for them.
If you have to stay at home
The Volunteer Shopping Card is great because it’s easy to:
- buy online
- send to your volunteer or print and leave for them in a safe place
- stay secure—no bank or credit card details are exchanged
- be safer as you’re not handing over cash
- Can be topped with extra funds online
If you’re volunteering
The Volunteer Shopping Card is ideal because:
- you’re not exchanging cash
- you’re still able to help, whilst minimising risk for you both
- you don’t need to know the person’s bank or credit card details
- you can use the card contactlessly in-store using a barcode
How it works
The Volunteer Shopping Card can be bought easily online
It can then be emailed to the volunteer or printed out and left in a safe place for the volunteer to pick up
The volunteer then shops using the card, makes the payment using the barcode in store, and leaves the shopping in a safe place
So easy, so why not try it today! Get your Volunteer Shopping Card NOW
Prefer a Physical Card?
The volunteer shopping card is an e-gift card distributed by e-mail. If however you prefer a physical card to be posted to you, you can choose order our Reloadable Shopping Card which can be dispatched via post to a person of your choice and can be remotely topped up using your cards.asda.com account.