Devon in Sight has been providing help and support to people who are blind or partially sighted and their families for nearly 100 years.
In 2019 we are launching our 500 Friends of Devon in Sight Campaign to help us provide vital on-going support to people who are blind or partially sighted across Devon.
By becoming one of our 500 Friends you will help more people to receive the support they need to live happy and healthy lives and be part of their local community month after month.
Your monthly donation helps us to...
- Provide Information, Advice and Guidance to more people
- Provide a Sight Loss MOT (Needs Assessment) for a person with sight loss
- Rent a room for a local 'Talk and Support Group'
- Provide a private consultation with our Sight Loss Adviser
- Demonstrate Low Vision Aids or Daily Living Equipment to more people
- Provide a lighting and magnification consultation
- Provide 'Skills for Seeing' training for someone with central vision loss
- Produce and distribute our newsletter to more people in Devon.
- Rent a room for a Talk and Support Group
- Provide Skills for Seeing Training for someone with Central Vision Loss
...and lots more besides.
Why do we need your financial support?
Devon in Sight receives no statutory funding so your regular donations over a period of time are of tremendous benefit to the charity in helping us meet the costs of providing our services and enable us to plan for the future.
You could make a regular gift of £5, £10, £20, £50 or more.
You will not only be passing on the gift of supporting someone who is blind or partially sighted by you will also receive...
- Our Newsletter (in large print, digital or audio) with news about the charity and its work.
- A limited edition individually hand numbered ‘I’m a Friend of Devon in Sight’ enamel badge.
How do you become one of our 500 Friends?
To become a Friend of Devon in Sight please complete the Direct Debit form attached and return to: Link to direct debit Form
Jennie Benham The Office Manager
Splatford Barton, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XY
Tel: 01392 876 666