Get in Touch
Via our contact form below
01392 876 666
Do you need some information, advice or guidance about a sight condition or services and equipment for people who are blind or partially sighted?
Devon in Sight is here to support anyone affected with sight loss.
Our helpline is usually open between 10am and 2pm Monday to Thursday
Please remember, you should go to A&E immediately or call 999 if:
- Experience a severe eye pain with nausea or vomiting
- Have a sudden serious change in your vision
- Lose all or part of your vision in one eye or both eyes
- Have an accident involving your eyes
Go to 111.nhs.uk, call 111 or call your GP surgery.
- For flashing lights or floaters in your vision.
Devon in Sight