Our assessment helps us identify the services, support and training that will help you maintain your independence, wellbeing and choice.
It will focus on the following areas:
- Understanding your eye condition
- Making the best use of your sight
- Having someone to talk to
- Your health and wellbeing
- Managing at home
- Getting out and about
- Your finances and planning for the future
- Work, learning and having your say
One of our Team will arrange to call you. Together we will go through to identify where support may be needed and the best way this can be provided.
We are all unique, and Devon in Sight works closely with many partnership agencies to ensure that the services, support, information and advice we provide is bespoke and meaningful to you as individual.
For more information call our Helpline: 01392 876 666.