Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Our Assistive Technology offer is currently under review please call our helpline if you need help 01392 876 666.
Do you or someone you know need some help with Assistive Technology to help them keep in touch with their relatives during the COVID-19 crisis.
Now is the time to ensure that visually impaired people can keep in touch with loved ones and be able to order food on line. But getting the right technology and setting it up can seem an impossible task.
Our Sight Loss Advisers will be able to help you with the Assistive Technology Solutions below. They can also help you overcome any issues that you are faced with during installation and use.
Tablets and Smart Phone
- Mobile phones - IPhone / Android
- Tablets - Apple / Android
- Watching TV on your Tablet
- Facetime - Apple to Apple
- Skype - Android over the internet and any phone or tablet.
- Whats App - on any phone
- Messenger - over the internet and any phone or tablet.
- Zoom Meetings - over the internet and any phone or tablet.
- Microsoft Teams - over the internet and any phone or tablet.
- Amazon Echo
- Google Home
Audio and Large Print books
Accessing Audiobooks via your smart phones and tablets using the RNIB reading service (talking books) and using Dolphin Easy Reader App.
What to do next? Call our Helpline: 01392 876 666