Devon in Sight has launched a Special Edition of its regular In Vision Magazine specifically for blind or visually impaired people who are having to self-isolate at home due to COVID-19.
The guide covers the following topics:
• COVID-19 Self-isolation
• COVID-19 Testing
• Reducing the spread of COVID-19 at home
• Treating COVID-19 at home
• When to get medical help
• Getting volunteer help whilst Self-isolating
• Looking after yourself at home
• Devon in Sight’s Chit-Chat Calls
The Large Print version of the Magazine is being distributed to all subscribing members next week as a general reference guide.
An audio version of the Magazine can be sent to you on request if you are having too self-isolate.
This magazine has been produced in partnership with Devon County Council