How you can help?
There are so many ways you can help Devon in Sight, and without people like you we couldn’t continue to support those living with sight loss in Devon.
Here are just a few tips and tricks to get you started in your community:
- All that clutter you’ve been thinking of getting rid of in the loft… why not sell at a boot sale?
- Hold a Coffee Morning and have a cake sale at your local village hall or church
- Ladies night invite the girls round & ask them to donate the amount they would have spent on a night out.
- Organise a bake sale in your local community.
- Join a local fun run Muddy Runs
- Why not get all of your friends and family involved and organise a pub quiz?
The possibilities are endless!
Put the ‘FUN’ in fundraising and help make a difference today!
If you would like to raise funds with your own event contact Laura to receive your free fundraising pack and t-shirt!
Tel: 07912 892 239