To deliver the Charity’s plans for the years ahead, and to deliver our existing services we need to continue to raise money.
The Charity depends almost entirely on voluntary donations and legacies. There are many ways you can support us:
Give a regular donation and increase its value with Gift Aid.
- Become a volunteer fundraiser
- Organise a fundraising event
- Establish a Devon in Sight Fundraising Group
- Ask your School or other Organisation to support Devon in Sight
- Encourage your Company and staff to nominate Devon in Sight as your Charity of the Year
- Remember Devon in Sight in your will to benefit future generations
If you are taking part in a sponsored event to donate to our work you can set up a fundraising page on Just Giving, MyDonate or Virgin MoneyGiving.