As a charity we rely on donations to be able to continue running our services. As well as receiving funding from individual donations, legacies, community events and corporate sponsors, we have been delighted to receive support from a number of charitable trusts and grant making organisations.
Specific examples of trust funding include
- Funding travel costs of our volunteer visitors in Mid-Devon and Torbay
- Funding for the cost of specific outreach events including the hire of venues, publicity and literature
- Support for sensory activity days including archery, gardening and pizza making at a local organic farm and a day at a golf range
- Support for our Assistive Technology workshops
- Contribution to the salary costs of our front-line Resource Centre Advisers